BELLAMI Professional Affiliate Program Content Guide
Thank you for joining our BELLAMI Professional Stylist Affiliate Program! We look forward to partnering with you to create exciting video content to promote the brand on social media. Below is a creative guideline detailing what type of content we are looking for. If you have any questions, please reach out to your affiliate manager. We can’t wait to see what you create!
BELLAMI meets at the cross roads of luxury, street style and sexy glam. A premium brand that is encapsulated by the term “approachable opulence”. As an industry leader, BELLAMI is known internationally for its quality and innovation. The tone of the brand aims to match that same quality and craftsmanship in every facet of its identity. BELLAMI is: light, rich, bold, daring, strong, confident, feminine, alluring, and accessible.
BELLAMI is the world’s largest hair extension brand in the world, offering infinite consumer and pro extensions, wigs, and styling tool options. We want you to show us how you install and utilize BELLAMI consumer products to transform and style hair.
- Shoot on a clean, solid background. We suggest using either a neutral blank wall or simple solid colored backdrop.
- Lighting is extremely important. Please use a ring light or shoot in bright, natural light.
- When selecting wardrobe, wear neutral, logo-free tops and keep your hair color in mind. A contrast in color will help your hair stand out. Our preferred color choices are: Black, White, Gold, Nude, Grey, Light Pink.
- If you choose to wear makeup, soft neutral glam is preferred. BELLAMI faux lashes are a plus.
- Include the BELLAMI product packaging and/or a close-up shot of the product in front of the camera
- The hair should be the focal point of the video. We prefer big loose curls, beachy waves, sleek styles, or large braids.
- When framing your videos, always shoot in vertical mode. We will not accept horizontal format.
- Ensure that all video footage is high-resolution, and full length of hair is visible at all times.
- Showing the transformative benefits of BELLAMI is key. Include a before and after shot in the beginning, followed by a quick tutorial on how to achieve the look. End with the finished shot from multiple angles.
- Please do not include any graphics, copy, or logos in your video.
- When selecting music, stick to high-energy and current pop, rap, dance, or hip-hop.
- Video should ideally be between 15-30 seconds in length.